- Real estate represents an attractive investment globally especially in urban centers, with millennials entering the market in ever greater numbers. Millennials will be the key buying demographic going forward.
- Global real estate tech investments reached $40B in 2017, a remarkable 35 percent increase over the year before.
- Millennials are driving more transparent, user-friendly real estate platforms, and financial products ranging from virtual reality open houses to no-fee, automated mortgages.
- Gig economy workers are giving rise to a wide range of new business opportunities in real estate, including co-working spaces, shared housing, and crowd-sourced real estate development.
- Part of Our Coverage on Decentralization in Real Estate